BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Here We Go!

I have been writing professionally as a ghostwriter for websites for two years now. I think it is time to start towards the next level. This year I am focusing on doing more. So far, I have had an article published in the Winter 2009 issue of Midwifery Today. This is a great step for me, both as a writer and as someone who has a profound interest in pregnancy and birth. While I am very happy to see my name listed in their table of contents and see my article title on the cover (yay!), I am going to work on getting paying work.

2010 will see me working towards this goal. I have several steps ahead of me. First, I need a current Writer's Market. Next I need to scope out possible magazines I can write for that will pay for my work. I have a nonfiction book or two rattling around in my head. So... all that is left is to get started. Want to come along for the ride?

0 comments: