BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Study, Study, Study

It has been two weeks since my last post. In that time we have lost a beloved family member (my father-in-law) and my course from the Graduate School has arrived. I have been working hard to get through it. I'm working on lesson 3 already. The first came back from my instructor with a decent grade and my second has already been sent to her. Luckily, I seem to know most of it after all, but there are details that I am absorbing.

I'm reading and editing four manuscripts for fellow writers at no cost. I hope to help them and add the experience to my repertoire. I have been told it is tough out there for freelance editors right now... but what else is new? I am hoping fervently that I will succeed anyway.

I am enjoying editing very much. :) I'm enjoying refreshing my memory on all the rules of grammar. How many people have you heard say that? I'll be ready to start accepting clients in a couple of months. Anyone out there writing a book? How about a website?

0 comments: